Material Recovery Facility
- State of the art sort line for sorting recyclables
- Process residential curbside recycling materials for highest recovery & diversion
- Process commercial recycling material for highest recovery and diversion
- Process wood into mulch & wood chips available for sale to the public
- Provide tours of our facility to schools and other public community interest groups
Our Material Recovery Facility (MRF) has state of the art sorting equipment to sort recyclable material and sell it to manufacturers that will make new products for consumers. We have a horizontal wood grinder that processes wood and produces wood chips. Keeping our Environment clean and green is important to Mid Valley Disposal, and advanced facility recovers 90% of material it sorts out of landfills. Our material recovery facility has allowed us to provide a full range of recycling collection services.